23.1.10

it don't matter if you're ...

my first roll of black & white film.

picked up my first rolls!!

last saturday ol' Pax and i hit the streets of downtown winnipeg. the day couldn't have been better for taking photos. +4 and sunny. that's right, on january 16th! who would have ever thought? not i! but don't take that as a complaint - my word, i LOVE(d) it!

so naturally, it made sense to spend some 1 on 1 time with my camera. see what different exposures turned out like, get a feel for composing, etc.

and, well, these are some of my favorites from this roll!


i was really happy with the the outcome of the black & whites. there will definitely be more to come!


post script : on a side note, getting film developed is NOT cheap! until i actually get a hang of this, these photos are definitely not worth what i paid for them!

No comments: